Accelerating your hiring process requires a great deal of efficiency. It’s not simply about gathering the latest research on the top recruiting tools, ATS’ and CRMs but also about understanding how to approach your clients and candidates. Starting from where to find better candidates to leveraging the power of LinkedIn and improving on candidate experience, the process involved in hacking recruitment is tedious but fun.
However, we have made it super easy for you.
1. Track Your ROIs & KPIs
2. Ask For Rational Solutions From Candidates
3. Know Your Budget Before Investing In An Applicant Tracking System
4. Don’t Delay In Rolling Out Offer Letters
5. Know The Funnels That Are Draining Your Energy & Act On It
6. Learn The Nuances Of Hiring For A Remote Job
7. Understand Growth Hacking Well
8. Poach Candidates From Other Companies
9. A Good Recruiting Software Is The Answer To All Your Recruiting Problems
10. Main Means Of Cand
11. Look For The Right Integrations
12. Invest In a Good Video-Interviewing Software
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for more such recruitment hacks.