We are looking for a Custodian to be responsible for keeping an area clean, maintaining, and protecting it. Work also including supervising the work by your team. Your participation will directly impact the organization’s reputation and work culture.
- Sweeping, mopping, and cleaning the floor.
- Gathering and recycling the trash.
- Perform heavy duty cleanliness.
- Wipe mirrors and windows.
- Ensures decent care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Carry out minor repairs on furniture, buildings and equipment.
- Take care of disposals and hazardous materials.
- Arrange, set up, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, etc.
- Dust all the furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Collaborating with contract cleaning services.
Custodian Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma, or a suitable equivalent.
- Previous custodial and grounds experience preferred.
- Ability to supervise while standing, and walking for long periods.
- Ability to raise heavy objects, and climb ladders.
- Maintaining industrial cleaning equipment and appliances.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.